A PERFECT COMBINATION
When you are abroad for sure you would like to see as mush as you can. This 2 days trip combines the most interesting touristic sites of Turkey. Ephesus and Pamukkale is close to each other therefore you will save a lot of time and as you will be staying overnight in one of Pamukkale thermal hotels you will have a good rest for the next day.
No rush, no stress just enjoy the trip. Visit the most well preserved ancient city of Ephesus. Overnight stay in a 3 star air-conditioned hotel. Dinner, bed and breakfast included. Next day Visit the gleaming white travertines of Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hieropolis. Swim in the soothing thermal water.
- Pick up from your hotel around at 06.00 a.m. Departure 07:00 a.m. from Bodrum.
- 2 hours 20 minutes coach journey to Ephesus
- 1/2 hour stop on the way
- Move to Ephesus. Three hours visit in Ephesus
- Depart from selcuk to Pamukkale
- One hour stop for lunch (not including)
- Arrive to Pamukkale around 06:00 p.m. (overnight in airconditioned hotel)
- Dinner in the Turkish Night (included in the price)
- Next day breakfast by hotel at 08.30 a.m.. (included in the price)
- Visit Pamukkale till 12.00 o’clock.
- Depart to Bodrum.One hour stop for lunch (included in the price)
- Back to your hotel around 20.30 hrs.