|Take a walk back in time through the streets of Ephesus. Once the commercial centre of the ancient world, now one of the largest archaeological sites in Turkey. Here you can see examples of Ionian, Lydian, Hellenistic and Byzantine civilisations. Probably one of the most splendid sights is the Temple of the Goddess Artemis, once considered as one of the Seven wonders of the world|
|TOUR DAYS : Every Wednesday and Saturday|
|TOUR PROGRAM :|
- Pick up from your accomodation around 06.00 a.m. Departure 07:00 from Bodrum
- 2 hours 20 minute coach journey to Ephesus
- 1/2 hour stop on the way for Breakfast (not included in the price)
- Three hours stay in Ephesus
- One hour stop for open buffet lunch ( included in the price )
- Back to your hotel around 06:30 p.m.
|WHAT IS INCLUDED|
- Transfer by air conditioned coach from and to your hotel
- Professional Tourist Guide ( They will speak English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Ducth)
- Entrance fee ( Virgin Mary’s Hause is extra )
- As the marbles in the ancient city of Ephesus are slippery,we suggest you to wear non-slippery and comfortable shoes.
- Do not forget to take your camera.
- As it is too hot especially during summer time we suggest you to take hats and sunglasses with you.
- As you will be walking for about 3 hours and there are no markets inside we suggest you to buy a bottle of water from the entrance.
- Taking pictures is allowed.
- We advise you to take some Money or a credit card with you.