|One of Turkey’s most beautiful beaches,endorsed by David Bellamy! Dalyan is the protected breeding ground of the Caretta Caretta, Loggerhead turtle. The beach is reached by a boat ride along the river where the film “African Queen“ was filmed. In the cliff face above the river you can see Iycian tombs carved out of the rock.
Further along are the sulphur mud baths, which you will smell before you see! This mud is reputed to have cleansing and healing properties.Dalyan tour is one of the best ways to spend your day, it really is an enjoyable trip for both adults and children.
|TOUR DAYS : Every Thursday and Sunday|
|TOUR PROGRAM :|
- Pick up from your hotel at 06.00 a.m. and departure 07:00 a.m. from Bodrum
- 2 hours 30 minutes coach journey to Dalyan
- 1/2 hour stop off on the way
- Arrival in Dalyan around 10.00 a.m.
- First Boat trip down the river to the mud bath
- Spend One hour at the mud bath
- Boat trip down the river to the restaurant
- Lunch break for one hour (is included in the price)
- Boat trip on the river to İztuzu beach
- Two hours free on the turttle beach
- Departure to Bodrum.1/2 hour stop on the way
- Back to your hotel around 08:00 p.m. hrs
|WHAT IS INCLUDED|
- Professional Tourist Guide (They will speak English, German, French, Russian, Polish, Ducth)
- Entrance fees
- As sulphur in mud damages silver, please do not wear it.
- As it is too hot especially during summer time we suggest you to take hats, sunglasses and sun lotions with you.
- As you will swim do not forget to bring your swim stuff.
- We advise you to take some Money or a credit card with you.